The Plug's #1 Choice for Gold IRA Company is offering something Special - Get Your Bonus Today!
Get a FREE Investment Learning Kit from our #1 Recommended IRA Investment company.
Noble Gold Investments
A Top Industry Leader in the Precious Metals Niche, Noble Gold has stood out as a quality company with excellent reviews and relationships with its customers. If you are looking to invest in gold or silver within your self-directed IRA, then Noble Gold should be in your top 5 companies to check out. The Plug Rates Noble Gold in their 5 Best Gold IRA Companies and you should too.
Noble Gold offers the purchase of precious metals outside of a self-directed IRA. Many affluent individuals, businesses, banks, and nations hold gold and have been buying up gold for their reserves.
Gold and Silver IRA Specialist
Buy Precious Metals outside your IRA with Noble Gold
BBB Rated A+
BCA Rated AA
Janice B. via the BBB website on 7/8/22 comment
"Good communication. Professional service. A good alternative to protect your investments. Answer your questions and concerns quickly."
Noble Gold is Rated Top 5 Gold IRA Company By The Plug
If you are looking to invest in gold or silver precious metals then Noble Gold is a business you need to check out. They are one of the best precious metals IRA companies around and they pride themselves in customer service, educating their clients, and providing the most clarity available to gold and silver buyers.
The leadership behind the door has over 20 years of expertise in the precious metals field and has done over 200+ million dollars in gold transactions.
Clearly, the Mission and Vision of the company are to educate, inform, and preserve its client's wealth. Using gold and silver as a means to diversify investors' portfolios is important to Noble Gold. Their education covers how precious metals are a viable option to hedge inflation and preserve capital as the value of the dollar declines.
With Noble Gold, you can get your Gold IRA going in as little as 5 minutes. Start by getting your free investment kit, speak with a trusted advisor, and then open your account and start the process.
Three key reasons to invest with Noble Gold (as noted on their website)
- Free Investment Kit. Get information on the precious metals industry, IRA eligible metals, gold IRAs, and the benefits and risks of investing in precious metals.
- Trustworthy Advisors. They educate and employ honest people with strong integrity to ensure you are getting all your questions answered and provide recommendations that best fit your investment needs.
- Get Started Quickly. You can get started in 5 minutes with your precious metals investment strategy
Who's Behind Noble Gold?
Mr. Collin Plume leads the Noble Gold team and has been in the business of alternative investments for the preservation of wealth for over 20 years.
Starting in the insurance and real estate industry, Mr. Plume found that preserving wealth and creating wealth for his clients was very important during the last recession. Gaining a better understanding of wealth preservation, Collin joined a precious metal firm and began his career providing alternative investment opportunities related to gold and silver for his clients.
Noble Gold is a full-service precious metals company that is dedicated to helping you make wise investment decisions.
Why Invest in Physical Gold?
Gold has been used as a means of currency for thousands of years. It wasn't until governments started minting and printing their own money did gold begin to decline as a currency. Today, we use gold and silver coins and bars, other precious metals, rare coins, numismatics, and Goldbacks as investments.
The industry of gold and silver is so vast that many don't understand the differences in how prices are determined and how value is given to rare coins.
Truth is, IRA investing with precious metals could be considered one of the easiest forms of gold or silver investment. Rare coins and numismatics are difficult to understand the value and many times they sell above their melt value. The IRS allows you to invest in IRS-approved gold and silver for your self-directed IRA.
When you invest using a gold or silver IRA you can accomplish several investment objectives. Noble Gold has seven key reasons to invest in Gold.
- Diversification - increase the value of money and provides security through diversification of assets
- Tax Efficient - in a self-directed IRA you get all the tax advantages of a traditional IRA. Gold IRAs are one of the most tax-efficient investment options available.
- Stability - Gold historically has been a stable asset. Physical gold appreciates in value.
- Global Currency - Acceptable worldwide
- No Counter-Party Risk - Unlike investing in stocks, no concern over a company going bankrupt
- Emerging Industrial Uses - Gold is used in the medical industry, technology, and to produce oxygen on Mars.
- Limited Supply - Gold is rarer than diamonds. Per Noble Gold, all the gold in the world can only fill 2 Olympic size pools.
What Precious Metals Does Noble Gold Offer?
On the Noble Gold website, you will be able to purchase several different gold and silver coins and bars. If you are looking for IRA-approved gold you will be able to find that there also.
The coins acceptable for your self-directed IRA are clearly marketed as IRS Approved. Noble Gold has done the work for you and makes finding Gold IRA-approved coins easy for you as an investor.
IRS/IRA Approved Gold and Silver Coins:
Gold Coin & Bar Options
Silver Coin & Bar Options
American Eagle Proofs
Canadian Maple Leaf
Australian Striped Marlin
Gold Canadian Eagle
Canadian Silver Soaring Eagle
Canadian Silver Eagle with Nest
Canadian Silver Maple Leaf
American Silver Eagle
What Other Products Does Noble Carry?
Noble Gold only carries the most sought-after products in the industry. If you are a rare coin collector Noble Gold would not be a good option for you. But, those interested in proof coins or bullion for investment purposes can find all you need at Noble Gold. Other than gold and silver coins, they also carry other products for investment purposes such as;
- Platinum Coins - American platinum Eagle Coins, Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf
- Palladium Coins - Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf Coin, Credit Suisse Palladium Bar
- Rare Coins - 4 Piece Indian - St. Gauden Set, 1854 Kellogg #20 Coin, Morgan Silver Dollar
Liquidity is very important to an investor. Having the most common gold and silver makes selling easier for the investor. Noble Gold will buy back any gold or silver you purchase from them. If you choose, you can also sell your gold or silver to any precious metals dealer locally or on the internet.
Royal Survival Packs by Noble Gold
If you are purchasing gold or silver with cash, you have several options at Noble Gold. The team at Noble Gold has made buying gold easy for you. You may purchase individual coins or bars, rare coins, and even for safety and security in times of economic turmoil, you may wish to purchase a Royal Survival Pack. The survival packs consist of precious metals that are easily exchanged or sold.
There are seven Royal Survival Packs to choose:
- Noble Knight $10,000 investment
- Noble Baron $25,000 investment
- Noble Viscount $50,000 investment
- Noble Earl $100,000 investment
- Noble Marquess $250,000 investment
- Noble Duke $500,000 investment
- Noble Ambassador - only for offshore clients looking to hold precious metals within North America
How To Start a Gold or Silver IRA?
The process with Noble Gold couldn't be easier to start a gold or silver IRA. Diversifying your portfolio and adding precious metals will help you hedge inflation and as the value of the dollar declines, you know that you have conserved your principle and are taking the precautions necessary to offset any market disruptions.
- ** Open an Account: start by opening an account, it will only take 5 minutes.
- Noble Gold links you to an IRA custodian to complete the paperwork to open an account
- Sign transfer document - Noble will work with you to rollover an existing IRA or 401(k) or if you are starting your first IRA, they will help you fund the account. You will fund your account and then move to the next step.
- Buy precious metals - here is where you decide which IRA/IRS-approved coins or bars to purchase and the Noble Gold team will walk you through the process.
- Open Depository Account and transfer your precious metals to your assigned location
Buying Precious Metals with CASH
Noble Gold is known as one of the best gold IRA companies in the United States. But, you may choose to purchase your gold or silver with cash. Noble Gold is also known for helping their non-IRA customers make the right precious metals investment decisions.
If you choose to purchase with cash, your process is as follows:
- Open an Account - shouldn't take much more than 5 minutes of your time
- Fund the Account - using a check, cash, credit card, or crypto
- Buy precious metals - you can choose from individual coins or bars or choose to purchase a Royal Survival Pack
- Noble Express Delivery to your door- your piece of mind knowing your order is fully insured until signed for. Packages are sent to your home in discreet boxes and labeling to ensure your privacy
- Or you can have Noble Gold deliver your precious metals to International Depository Services if you are located within the US. If you are outside the US their recommendation is International Depository Services of Canada.
Is Noble Gold a Scam?
Noble Gold is a reputable business in good standing with both the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the Business Consumer Alliance (BCA). Not to mention there are several other sites that provide reviews from consumers who have experience with Noble Gold.
Noble Gold operates only online. They do not sell speculative gold or silver products or future investment offerings for gold or silver mining companies. They pride themselves on being the best educators and providing the highest ethical commitment to their customers.
Noble Gold is a viable business to open and purchase either IRA gold or silver or if you choose purchase your bullion with cash. While all companies have issues with customers, sometimes complaints are unauthenticated and ultimately provide a negative review when their is no substance to the issues.
Should you consider Noble Gold for your next purchase as they have an A+ BBB rating with 54 reviews or a AA rating and 5-stars based on four reviews on the BCA? You should use these sources along with information from Trustlink and others to verify if this company will be suitable for you and your investment decisions.
The Plug will typically review four to five sources that provide reviews and information so our readers have the best understanding of the customer's concerns or issues. For this review, we reviewed the following sites BBB, BCA, TrustLink, and Yelp.
The Better Business Bureau has Noble Gold as an Accredited A+ Business.
They have 5 out of 5 rating
They have 54 Customer Reviews
3 complaints closed in the last 3 years
2 complaints closed in the last 12 months
Customer Complaints Found On the BBB Site: All three complaints filed related to a problem with a product or service.
The Business Consumer Alliance has Noble Gold Investments as a AA Rated Company
They have 5 out of 5 rating
They have 4 customer reviews
1 Customer Complaint
TrustLink has Noble Gold as having a 5 out of 5 rating
They have 123 reviews on TrustLink.
It appears that most of the reviews on TrustLink are older and while they have an overall 5/5 star rating there are several reviews that are below 5-stars.
Pros and Cons of Noble Gold
Noble Gold, while one of the youngest Gold IRA companies, is one of the best when it comes to ease of setting up an account and gold IRA along with completing the transaction.
In a conversation we had with Noble Gold representatives, they indicated to us that there is a minimum investment requirement of $10,000 for CASH investors and $20,000 for IRA or 401(k) rollovers. However, during the conversation they also mentioned providing the best service was a high priority. Pressing this statement, our contact mentioned they are willing to work with customers and meet their investment goals and therefore those minimum requirements are a little gray. So don't let the minimum requirements stop you from making a decision to contact Noble Gold and get their Free Gold and Silver Investors Guide.
The reviews have mentioned several occurrences where the team at Noble Gold has taken the time to explain gold investing and IRAs. In general, the reviews are positive that Noble Gold is a reputable company.
One complaint we shared, noted the buyer was not clear with the pricing and how their account would reflect once they purchased and rolled over their IRA. While all the documents clearly stated the transaction, Noble Gold choose to take back the precious metals and give the customer a refund. Many companies would not have made good on such a situation, but Noble Gold's concern falls on the education of the customer and making sure they are completely understanding and comfortable with the transaction.
If you are looking to fund your precious metals IRA or purchase gold or silver with cash, Noble Gold is a wonderful company to work with. Noble Gold is an affordable Gold IRA company for many investors with minimal capital to start.
If you are a seasoned investor looking to diversify your portfolio. We also recommend you check out our review of Augusta Precious Metals. One of the best and our #1 choice for Gold IRAs for investors rolling over $50,000 or more. Augusta has no customer complaints and like Noble Gold, they pride themselves on making sure the investor is informed and making the right decision for their portfolio.
Start by filling out the IRA set-up form. Staff will follow-up after you submit your form.
Yes, you purchase physical gold or silver and with the IRA it is stored in a secured depository. The depository will segregate your gold and put it in your name. Once you take a distribution, you will have a choice of taking the cash or the physical asset. If you choose the physical asset, the precious metals will be discretely delivered to your home.
Yes, Noble Gold offers the option to purchase your gold with cash and take physical possession. Depending upon the amount purchased, you may choose to hold your precious metals in secured storage or vault for safekeeping. Noble Gold can assist you in delivery to the location of your choosing.
.There is a recurring annual fee of $225 and a $250 annual fee if you store in Texas. Included in this cost is secure segregated storage of your physical precious metals, insurance, and access to your online account which tracks your assets in real-time. Please note there are companies advertising that the fee’s are $160 per year that is not segregated storage but commingled storage at the depository. We do not recommend commingled storage as an option because it does not give the client full ownership of the metal.