Cilantro Lime Roasted Chicken
- Cooking spray
- 2½ pound whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Remove the skin from the chicken and arrange in a single layer in the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, honey, garlic, ground black pepper and salt (optional). Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the internal temperature of the largest piece of chicken is 165 degrees.
Nutritional Information: (Serving size: ½ breast, 1 thigh or 1 drumstick + 1 wing)
Calories 130; Carbohydrates 4 g; Protein 18g; Fat 4.5g; Saturated Fat 1.2 g; Sugar 3g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Cholesterol 55mg; Sodium 55mg; Potassium 165 mg