Lightened Waldorf Salad
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free apple-flavored yogurt
1. Combine raisins and apple juice in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Let stand 2 minutes; drain.
2. Combine raisins, celery, apple, and walnuts in a medium bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and yogurt.
Yields 6 servings (1/2 cup each). Calories per serving 93; Fat per serving 3.2g; Saturated fat per serving 0.2g; Monounsaturated fat per serving 0.7g; Polyunsaturated fat per serving 2g; Protein per serving 2g; Carbohydrates per serving 16.1g; Fiber per serving 1.6g; Sodium per serving 60mg