Fitting in Exercise
Exercise can seem like a chore when it’s added as an item on your ‘to-do’ list rather than incorporated into your routine. Making exercise a way of life starts with changing your perception and taking action.
5 Ways to Incorporate Exercise
- Get your workout done first thing by resetting your sleep schedule to wake up earlier.
- Sneak in a lunch break workout. Try going for a 20-minute brisk walk.
- Use small dumbbells or resistance bands at your desk. Sit on a stability ball to strengthen your core.
- Invest in a jogging stroller or a carrier for when you need to take the kids with you.
- Take the stairs often and up the intensity, gradually increasing speed and number of stairs you climb.