Satisfying Meal for Only 5 Points
As the days grow colder, nothing warms the stomach better than a bowl of hot chili. Made with lean turkey and lots of vegetables, you won’t even know you’re dieting.
Ingredients: yields 20 servings
- 10 oz. lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (28 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (32 oz.) can reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 yellow squash, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 oz.) packages dry chili seasoning mix
- Brown the turkey, onion, and garlic in a large soup pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer.
- Continue simmering until vegetables are tender (about 30 minutes).
Nutritional Information: serving size: 1 cup
Calories 75; Total Fat 8g; Protein 5g; Total Carbohydrate 11g; Sugar 4g; Fiber 3g; Cholesterol 11mg; Sodium 197mg