Kansas City, July 7, 2017: Kansas City Public Schools is hosting enrollment fairs the week of July 17-22 where families can make sure their children are “KCPS Made.”
It’s a new day in KCPS, and talented and committed educators are changing lives in cutting-edge classrooms across the school system. We’re encouraging families to do the right thing for their children’s education by coming back to KCPS.
It is important that all students are enrolled by Saturday, July 22 in order to guarantee bus transportation for the 2017-2018 academic year. We’re asking families with children not already enrolled in KCPS to attend one of the following enrollment fairs to learn more about their neighborhood schools and transportation and for student immunizations:
- 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. July 17 at the Board of Education, 2901 Troost Ave. Kansas City, MO 64019
- 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. July 18 at the Board of Education
- 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. July 19 at Northeast Middle School, 4904 Independence Ave. Kansas City, MO 64124
- 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. July 20 at Northeast Middle School
- 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. July 21 at African-Centered College Preparatory Academy Lower Campus, 6410 Swope Pkwy., Kansas City, MO 64132
- 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. July 22 at African-Centered College Preparatory Academy Lower Campus
Families can visit our website, email email@example.com or call (816) 418-7505 for more information about these enrollment fairs and for a list of enrollment documents they will need to bring to get in the game.